Oblates of Mary Immaculate
The priests belonging to the Order of Oblates of Mary Immaculate took responsibility for the parish of St. Patricks in Fremantle and moved to the present site in 1894. The original site in Parry Street , Fremantle, was at the time subject to periodic flooding. From the present site on Adelaide Street, the Oblate priests started to come to Beaconsfield to celebrate Mass and offer sacraments to the people of the area using the school buildings. It soon became clear that the growing population of the area needed a church of their own and on the 15th of August 1936 this newly built church was blessed.